As stated in the August 31, 2009 lawsuit, Aisha v. The FBI, Madonna and members of her depraved, disgraceful Kabbalah cult, such as television writer/producer, Russell Davies (Hollywood’s “Queer as Folk” and the BBC’s “Doctor Who” and “Torchwood”) not only infringed my PREEXISTING copyrights, but violated my privacy as well and that of my family and friends, using it as the basis for select episodes of the BBC programs “Torchwood” and “Doctor Who.”
For more on that, here is an excerpt from the August 31, 2009 lawsuit, Aisha v. The FBI et al, relevant to this article:
24. Madonna then spread her invasive madness to her label affiliate BBC in London where she lived (BBC’s DVDs are distributed by Madonna’s Warner Bros). The BBC is familiar with Aisha’s family, having worked with her dad and aunt. Previously, in 2004, the BBC called Aisha’s dad, renowned musicologist and disc jockey, Vaughn “Bunny” Goodison, in Jamaica over the telephone, for an interview on the passing of his esteemed, lifelong friend and music legend, 72-year-old, Clement Dodd. On another occasion, the BBC telephoned Aisha’s dad for comment on the passing of famous charity worker, 87-year-old, Sister Mary Ignatius Davies, who was also a good friend of the family. These interviews were carried on BBC radio and on their websites. Aisha’s aunt, Jamaica’s award winning, highly rated, poet laureate, Lorna Goodison, had also done pleasant radio and print interviews with the BBC. Therefore, the family had maintained a good relationship with the BBC, but Madonna, driven by ill-will and hatred, resenting the famous arts family, due to Aisha’s very valuable, groundbreaking Copyrighted Catalog she covets and Aisha’s refusal to respond to her correspondences, viciously sponsored a Kabbalah styled case of gross invasion of privacy and copyright infringement, through BBC employees and Kabbalah members, Russell Davies and Billie Piper (Madonna’s protégé), aimed at vindictively targeting and maligning the award winning family. The family at no time did anything to Madonna, Davies or Piper, not knowing any of them, yet acting in concert with Madonna, they began to place items from Aisha’s preexisting Copyrighted Catalog and astonishingly her personal life as well, in his BBC scripts.
25. Davies infringed Aisha’s copyrights for select episodes of the BBC shows “Doctor Who” and “Torchwood” and additionally, included Aisha’s personal, identifying information unique to her, in his scripts. These items were obtained through hacking by the staff of Madonna.com. Davies, who has visited Aisha’s official websites, before and after the misconduct transpired, as attested by Traffic Facts site statistics software, has followed Madonna’s lead and taken broadcasting to an unprecedented low in Britain for the “Children of Earth” five part series on the “Torchwood” program he writes for. The “Children of Earth” broadcast not only includes items from preexisting, protected items from Aisha’s computers, using it for the main storyline of the 5 part miniseries, it also includes Aisha’s mother’s name “MILLIE” as a character, a variation of AISHA’s name in the script as a character named “MISHA”, a look-alike character that is the spitting image of Aisha’s sister, casting the character as a girl who is maliciously exploited and thrown in prison, the name CLEMENT mcDOnalD, a variation of the name CLEMENT DODD, appears in the script as an elderly character (CLEMENT DODD is Aisha’s aforementioned godmother’s husband, who invented reggae music and signed Bob Marley to his first record deal). There is also a character named MR. DEKKER, which is the real name of one of CLEMENT DODD’s legendary, award winning, international reggae recording colleagues and Aisha’s dad’s late friend, MR. DESMOND DEKKER. The CLEMENT and DEKKER names were cast as psychotic, despised, crazy characters running from aliens, which is disrespectful to the memory of the two, real, beloved, legendary Jamaican national heroes in the music field, which the names were distastefully taken from, in a racist manner by Russell Davies and Madonna’s Kabbalah. Other invasive items that infringe Aisha’s preexisting copyrights were included in select episodes of Russell Davies’ show “Doctor Who.” …
27. Other members of Madonna’s Kabbalah such as Sacha Baron Cohen, have been outed using real people for characters in TV shows and movies, such as “Ali G” being based on BBC radio disc jockey Tim Westwood and 2009’s Austrian character “Bruno” being illegally based on Austrian TV personality Alfons Haider. In 2009, Madonna’s partner and Kabbalah member, Jerry Bruckheimer was also sued for perversely basing a defamatory episode of “CSI” on a real live couple that owns a Los Angeles real estate firm, Scott and Melinda Tamkin, with the show using their real names and lives for the broadcast without permission, but defaming them as reckless people participating in sexual bondage, pornography, drunkenness and murder, in similar conduct to what Aisha had formally accused Bruckheimer of in her 2005 lawsuit against Madonna.
Since the filing of the lawsuit several weeks ago, I have discovered my teenage godbrother’s privacy and that of his mother, who live in South Florida in America, were violated during the case, as he, his mother and I, exchange emails very often and speak on the phone regularly, which was illegally wiretapped Anthony Pellicano style (Madonna’s private investigator, whom I gave the FBI detailed information about in 2005 and he was later arrested and convicted on wiretapping charges – see lawsuit for more information).
During one of the many hacks into my computer, which were traced back to Digilink, who is the web hosting company for Madonna’s official website Madonna.com, not only was my very valuable preexisting Copyrighted Catalog copied and then infringed by Madonna and her cohorts in Hollywood, my emails, both business and personal, were illegally copied, as mentioned in the lawsuit.
As stated in the lawsuit and mentioned above in the excerpt, Madonna’s Kabbalah member, homosexual Russell Davies (and his “Doctor Who” actress, Madonna protégé and Kabbalah cult member, Billie Piper) infringed preexisting copyrights belonging to me, for select episodes of “Torchwood” and “Doctor Who” and additionally included items in the script, such as the names of my family members and friends in the “Children Of Earth” 5-part miniseries on “Torchwood.”
Recently, I saw a bio page for the BBC/E4 program “Skins.” The homosexual father and son team of Bryan Elsley and Jamie Brittain, who are the writers and creators of the extremely dysfunctional and distasteful teen show “Skins” was mentioned in conjunction with Madonna’s Kabbalah member Russell Davies. The article stated Bryan Elsley and Jamie Brittain used to work for Russell Davies. They are also Davies’ BBC co-workers.
Now, imagine my horror and repulsion, when I scrolled down the character list for the show “Skins” and see my godbrother’s name “JJ Jones” listed as a character (his first name is John, but his family and friends call him “JJ”).
Imagine my horror again, when I read about the character and realize said character not only has my godbrother’s name, mimicking the sick conduct Madonna/Davies did to my family, but also infringes his image and likeness as well. This infringing character was created when my godbrother was 17-years-old. He is now 19.
Things the character on “Skins” has in common with my godbrother “JJ Jones”:
1. The name “JJ Jones”
2. 17-years of age
3. Wears braces
4. Grew his hair out a bit (his mom kept commenting on it, as she wanted him to cut it)
5. Lives with his mom a single parent
6. A very smart student
7. Hangs out often with his two best friends
8. Has a penchant for drinking Tropicana (an American, Florida brand of fruit juice that amazingly appears in a British show)
How does the BBC explain, how people connected to Madonna via Kabbalah, not only wound up in criminal possession of an illegally made copy of my Copyrighted Catalog, infringing items from it via using them without permission, but said characters in the infringing programs, now mysteriously have my mother’s name MILLIE, a variation of my name AISHA (“MISHA“), a look alike character that looks a great deal like my sister, the name my of my godmother’s husband who invented reggae music CLEMENT DODD (turned into the variant name “CLEMENT mcDOnalD“) and his colleague, the late reggae legend, DESMOND DEKKER‘s name used as “MR. DEKKER” in the programming (Note: My dad interviewed Desmond Dekker’s family on his radio show, listened to by millions around the world, shortly before Russell Davies did this invasive madness) and now my godbrother’s name, image and likeness, appears along with the other infringements, as characters penned by these same writers, Russell Davies, Bryan Elsley and Jamie Brittain.
Let’s not forget, prior to this, the BBC called my dad, a renowned musicologist, twice in Jamaica for interviews on famous public figures that are friends of the family. I kept wondering how they got his number. They also interviewed my aunt, an award winning author, Lorna Goodison, prior to all this as well.
Therefore, the BBC does know my family. Not to mention, the BBC has come up in my website stats numerous times, before and after these incidents regarding Russell Davies, Bryan Elsley and Jamie Brittain transpired.
It’s bad enough for Madonna and co. to violate my privacy, but while their invasiveness was going on, she and her comrades at the BBC, invaded the privacy of my sister and godbrother, who were minors at the time this unlawful activity began. That is absolutely criminal.
I am also of the belief, they found out what my sister looks like and based the aforementioned “Torchwood” character on her (“Lois” from Torchwood’s “Children of Earth), via photos I had taken of her at the airport, that I emailed to her in Jamaica, after I extracted them from the card of my digital camera.
“Lois” from Torchwood’s “Children of Earth” looks like my sister. I asked my mom and another relative to look at the picture and tell me what they think and they said she does look like her (except, my sister usually has her hair straight – however, in the photos that I took of her at the airport and emailed to her, she had the front of her hair braided):
Violating the privacy of minors is a very serious crime. Turning two minors, that are private citizens, into characters on TV, at the request of a sick, devilish pop star, Madonna, invading innocent people’s privacy and harassing others, as she is psychopathic and obsessed out of her non-singing mind, is disgusting and nasty.
Russell Davies, Bryan Elsley and Jamie Brittain, have also added other very defamatory and sick items to the characters lives, based on my sister and godbrother, that are more than enough grounds for criminal charges and a lawsuit.
Once again, Madonna and co. have gone too far. The worst part in all this is, we are innocent people that have nothing to do with Madonna or her lunatic Kabbalah cult members like Davies.
And I promise you, all that are involved in committing this foul, nasty misconduct on those shows, that criminally invaded the privacy of minors, will see the inside of a prison cell before this is all over. You have my word on it.
Do, pray tell, what did my young sister and godbrother do to you? They are two good, decent, hardworking kids that make great grades in school and are trying to live their lives.
How did they deserve for a group of vile, despicable, perverted lunatics to invade their privacy and beam their lives, image, likeness and in my godbrother’s case, his actual name, around the world (his mom’s distinct last name that is different from his, was also used for a Russell Davies’ TV character on “Torchwood”).
Do stand up like men, albeit cowardly homosexual men, obsessed with underage boys and girls – and tell the world what my young sister and godbrother, who do not even know you at all, nor do I, did to you that they deserve this criminal nastiness and invasiveness you’ve done in conjunction with your fellow Kabbalah cult member Madonna. You must be so proud of yourselves spying on and picking on underage youths, you perverts.
Really, what if I took the low road, as Madonna has done once again and cast a character in one of my scripts with her daughter’s name, writing that the 12-year-old girl is to be dressed like an underage prostitute, trying to be sexy for the camera. Oh wait, Madonna has done that to her daughter already for her latest video, trying to shock people for attention.
Regarding, Russell Davies, Bryan Elsley and Jamie Brittain, what if I pen a script, casting your respective parents’ names, image and likeness, as characters that molest kids and pee on them in the woods, as singer Elton John was accused of doing, by the Sun Newspaper UK. How would you feel about that.
I can get their names off Wikipedia if you’d like (and knowing Wikipedia, there is a 99% probability the names would be wrong, anyway).
But I wouldn’t do something like that. Because at the end of the day, one has to ask one’s self, what kind of sick people do things like that, you know, as you have done to my innocent family and I, who’ve done you no harm.
Once again, if the shiftless, useless, corrupt FBI had done their jobs from 2005, when they first received the case, those depraved animals could not have taken things to such sick levels, causing irreparable damage to innocent people, including minors, as mentioned above.
And the FBI wonders why I have nothing positive to write about them. Take a good look at that mess, as two young people have now been harmed, because you corruptly decided to let a foul, vile, dirty old pop star that audiences don’t even care about anymore, run loose with this madness, committing crime after crime, against innocent people, so she and Hollywood could criminally rip me off, as my Copyrighted Catalog is very valuable.
Then again, I shouldn’t be surprised that the FBI doesn’t care about kids, as it was widely reported, the FBI told the parents of missing children to buzz off.
You call that law enforcement. You are such unmitigated failures at what you do. Hands down, the worst law enforcement agency ever.
George Bush waving
The candidates in the 2008 U.S. presidential election may not agree on many things, but there is one thing they both see eye to eye on – the deterioration of the U.S. economy is President George Bush’s fault.
John McCain (Republican). Why is everybody waving? (just kidding)
I think that’s something most people can agree on. Ah, George Bush, bringing people together in blame.
Barack Obama (Democrat)
If someone did to George Bush’s family’s fortune and back accounts, what he did to America’s, he’d want that individual jailed on felony charges.
Candidates blame Bush for deficit
McCain blamed “wasteful” spending for the record deficit. The two main US presidential candidates have blamed George Bush and his administration for the country’s soaring budget deficit.
John McCain and Barack Obama said the Bush administration was to blame for the deficit that is projected to hit a record $428bn in the next fiscal year which begins on October 1.
American coffee drinkers are acting like they are going through caffeine withdrawals in launching a save Starbucks drive.
While, I’m not a coffee drinker, Starbucks is nice, and it’s sad they’ve hit financial difficulties, forcing them to close 600 stores.
Nice work with the economy, President Bush. Not!
Cities, Customers Launch ‘Save Our Starbucks’ Efforts
Now that Starbucks Corp. has disclosed the 600 locations it wants to shutter, a phenomenon is taking hold: the Save Our Starbucks campaign.
In towns as small as Bloomfield, N.M., and metropolises as large as New York, customers and city officials are starting to write letters, place phone calls, circulate petitions and otherwise plead with the coffee giant to change its mind.
I Feel The Love In The Room (Ok, No)
Pelosi to Bush : thanks for nothing!
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has deemed President George W. Bush “A total failure.” Ouch! She cited his unpopularity with the American people as evidence, along with his dismal record. He lied to and let down so many people. He abused the public’s trust in him.
I have to admit, in going over the Bush presidency, I cannot find one thing he did that turned out okay. I cannot find one definitive moment that will cause history to remember him well. His legacy is gone and so is the Bush name.
House Speaker Pelosi calls Bush ‘a total failure’
WASHINGTON (AP) – President Bush has been a “total failure” in everything from the economy to the war to energy policy, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Thursday. In an interview on CNN, the California Democrat was asked to respond to video of the president criticizing the Democratic-led Congress for heading into the final 26 days of the legislative session without having passed a single government spending bill.
Pelosi shot back in unusually personal terms.
“You know, God bless him, bless his heart, president of the United States, a total failure, losing all credibility with the American people on the economy, on the war, on energy, you name the subject,” Pelosi replied. She then tsk-tsked Bush for “challenging Congress when we are trying to sweep up after his mess over and over and over again.”
McCain: of course we’re in a recession.
Republican nominee for president John McCain stated today that America is in a recession. Shhh don’t tell the president. Wouldn’t want to rouse him from his slumber.
McCain: ‘I Would Imagine We Are’ in a Recession
He was asked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” program whether he believed the nation was in a recession, that dreaded “R” term. Rather than repeat his oft-used description that the economy is “slowing,” Mr. McCain said, “I would imagine that technically there’s some question amongst economists about that. The fact is Americans are hurting, they’re hurting badly.”
New York Stock Exchange
The U.S. economy continues to worsen on weakening numbers. Once again oil has gone up, the dollar gone down, the DOW plummeted, the markets are volatile and more jobs have been lost:
U.S. Loses 62,000 Jobs, Jobless Rate Holds at 5.5% (Update2)
July 3 (Bloomberg) — U.S. employers cut jobs in June for a sixth consecutive month as soaring fuel prices and a slowing economy forced companies to reduce costs.
Payrolls fell by 62,000, close to economists’ median forecast, after a 62,000 drop in May that was greater than initially reported, the Labor Department said today in Washington. The jobless rate remained at 5.5 percent after jumping in May by the most in two decades.
Oil hits new record above $145
Oil soars to record near $146 amid concerns over hefty drop in US stockpiles, Iran conflict
Oil prices briefly soared to a record near $146 a barrel Thursday, then eased when the European Central Bank did not signal more rate hikes and a report showed unemployment in the United States has continued to climb.
Marie Antoinette Bush hiding his neck from Congress
The president is still fighting Congress and Congress is still fighting Congress, hence not much getting accomplished in the realm of rescuing distressed homeowners from the U.S. mortgage crisis.
The president and Congress has the ability to turn things around, but due to party differences and special interest, they are quibbling day in and day out and not resolving the financial crisis. Their inability to agree is exacerbating and prolonging the problem.
In the mean time, more homes are being lost to foreclosure, jobs are disappearing, the dollar is weakening, consumer spending is down and gas is up. The government isn’t exporting enough either to compete with China and the EU. The only real exporting that’s going on is jobs overseas. Oh what has the government wrought.
Stocks Fall on Worse Economic Data
More bad news on home prices and consumer confidence, as well as a profit warning from UPS, put pressure on equities
U.S. stocks were trading lower on Tuesday after an earnings warning from United Parcel Service and a more negative economic data showing further slippage in home prices and consumer confidence. Jitters about the Federal Reserve’s thinking on the direction of interest rates, to be revealed Wednesday, are also weighing on the markets.
On Tuesday, the Dow Jones industrial average was trading 99.74 points, or 0.84%, lower at 11,742.62. The broader Standard & Poor’s 500-stock index was off 11.88 points, or 0.90%, at 1,306.12. The tech-heavy Nasdaq composite index was down 33.64 points, or 1.41%, at 2,352.10.
The dollar weakened on the new batch of gloomy economic data, while gold and oil prices gained strength.
The U.S. Consumer: Darkness in June
The plunge in the consumer confidence index shows deepening worries about inflation, with the report’s future expectations index hitting an all-time low
S&P/Case-Shiller Home Prices Fell 15.3% in April (Update1)
June 24 (Bloomberg) — Home prices in 20 U.S. metropolitan areas fell in April by the most on record, signaling the housing recession is far from over, a private survey showed today….
“There’s such an excess of inventories that we certainly expect to see more price declines,” said James O’Sullivan, a senior economist at UBS Securities LLC in Stamford, Connecticut. “The economy is still weakening and housing still looks pretty weak.”
Four years of gains in home prices wiped out
WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) — Home prices across 20 major U.S. cities have dropped a record 15.3% in the past year and are now back to where they were in the summer of 2004, according to the Case-Shiller home price index released Tuesday by Standard & Poor’s.
Prices in the 20 cities are now down 17.8% from the peak two years ago. Prices were lower in April than they were a year earlier in all 20 of the major metropolitan areas as tracked by the Case-Shiller index.
‘There might be some regional pockets of improvement, but on an annual basis the overall numbers continue to decline.’
Las Vegas, Miami and Phoenix saw the biggest declines, with prices falling by 25% or more in the past year. Prices in 10 cities have fallen by more than 10%.
Midwest flood victims feel misled by feds
Then on Tuesday, the worst happened: The levee burst and Gulfport was submerged in 10 feet of water. Only 28 property owners were insured against the damage.
“They all told us, ‘The levees are good. You can go ahead and build,'” said Parks, who did not buy flood coverage because her bank no longer required it. “We had so much confidence in those levees.”