As stated in the August 31, 2009 lawsuit, Aisha v. The FBI, Madonna and members of her depraved, disgraceful Kabbalah cult, such as television writer/producer, Russell Davies (Hollywood’s “Queer as Folk” and the BBC’s “Doctor Who” and “Torchwood”) not only infringed my PREEXISTING copyrights, but violated my privacy as well and that of my family and friends, using it as the basis for select episodes of the BBC programs “Torchwood” and “Doctor Who.”
For more on that, here is an excerpt from the August 31, 2009 lawsuit, Aisha v. The FBI et al, relevant to this article:
24. Madonna then spread her invasive madness to her label affiliate BBC in London where she lived (BBC’s DVDs are distributed by Madonna’s Warner Bros). The BBC is familiar with Aisha’s family, having worked with her dad and aunt. Previously, in 2004, the BBC called Aisha’s dad, renowned musicologist and disc jockey, Vaughn “Bunny” Goodison, in Jamaica over the telephone, for an interview on the passing of his esteemed, lifelong friend and music legend, 72-year-old, Clement Dodd. On another occasion, the BBC telephoned Aisha’s dad for comment on the passing of famous charity worker, 87-year-old, Sister Mary Ignatius Davies, who was also a good friend of the family. These interviews were carried on BBC radio and on their websites. Aisha’s aunt, Jamaica’s award winning, highly rated, poet laureate, Lorna Goodison, had also done pleasant radio and print interviews with the BBC. Therefore, the family had maintained a good relationship with the BBC, but Madonna, driven by ill-will and hatred, resenting the famous arts family, due to Aisha’s very valuable, groundbreaking Copyrighted Catalog she covets and Aisha’s refusal to respond to her correspondences, viciously sponsored a Kabbalah styled case of gross invasion of privacy and copyright infringement, through BBC employees and Kabbalah members, Russell Davies and Billie Piper (Madonna’s protégé), aimed at vindictively targeting and maligning the award winning family. The family at no time did anything to Madonna, Davies or Piper, not knowing any of them, yet acting in concert with Madonna, they began to place items from Aisha’s preexisting Copyrighted Catalog and astonishingly her personal life as well, in his BBC scripts.
25. Davies infringed Aisha’s copyrights for select episodes of the BBC shows “Doctor Who” and “Torchwood” and additionally, included Aisha’s personal, identifying information unique to her, in his scripts. These items were obtained through hacking by the staff of Madonna.com. Davies, who has visited Aisha’s official websites, before and after the misconduct transpired, as attested by Traffic Facts site statistics software, has followed Madonna’s lead and taken broadcasting to an unprecedented low in Britain for the “Children of Earth” five part series on the “Torchwood” program he writes for. The “Children of Earth” broadcast not only includes items from preexisting, protected items from Aisha’s computers, using it for the main storyline of the 5 part miniseries, it also includes Aisha’s mother’s name “MILLIE” as a character, a variation of AISHA’s name in the script as a character named “MISHA”, a look-alike character that is the spitting image of Aisha’s sister, casting the character as a girl who is maliciously exploited and thrown in prison, the name CLEMENT mcDOnalD, a variation of the name CLEMENT DODD, appears in the script as an elderly character (CLEMENT DODD is Aisha’s aforementioned godmother’s husband, who invented reggae music and signed Bob Marley to his first record deal). There is also a character named MR. DEKKER, which is the real name of one of CLEMENT DODD’s legendary, award winning, international reggae recording colleagues and Aisha’s dad’s late friend, MR. DESMOND DEKKER. The CLEMENT and DEKKER names were cast as psychotic, despised, crazy characters running from aliens, which is disrespectful to the memory of the two, real, beloved, legendary Jamaican national heroes in the music field, which the names were distastefully taken from, in a racist manner by Russell Davies and Madonna’s Kabbalah. Other invasive items that infringe Aisha’s preexisting copyrights were included in select episodes of Russell Davies’ show “Doctor Who.” …
27. Other members of Madonna’s Kabbalah such as Sacha Baron Cohen, have been outed using real people for characters in TV shows and movies, such as “Ali G” being based on BBC radio disc jockey Tim Westwood and 2009’s Austrian character “Bruno” being illegally based on Austrian TV personality Alfons Haider. In 2009, Madonna’s partner and Kabbalah member, Jerry Bruckheimer was also sued for perversely basing a defamatory episode of “CSI” on a real live couple that owns a Los Angeles real estate firm, Scott and Melinda Tamkin, with the show using their real names and lives for the broadcast without permission, but defaming them as reckless people participating in sexual bondage, pornography, drunkenness and murder, in similar conduct to what Aisha had formally accused Bruckheimer of in her 2005 lawsuit against Madonna.
Since the filing of the lawsuit several weeks ago, I have discovered my teenage godbrother’s privacy and that of his mother, who live in South Florida in America, were violated during the case, as he, his mother and I, exchange emails very often and speak on the phone regularly, which was illegally wiretapped Anthony Pellicano style (Madonna’s private investigator, whom I gave the FBI detailed information about in 2005 and he was later arrested and convicted on wiretapping charges – see lawsuit for more information).
During one of the many hacks into my computer, which were traced back to Digilink, who is the web hosting company for Madonna’s official website Madonna.com, not only was my very valuable preexisting Copyrighted Catalog copied and then infringed by Madonna and her cohorts in Hollywood, my emails, both business and personal, were illegally copied, as mentioned in the lawsuit.
As stated in the lawsuit and mentioned above in the excerpt, Madonna’s Kabbalah member, homosexual Russell Davies (and his “Doctor Who” actress, Madonna protégé and Kabbalah cult member, Billie Piper) infringed preexisting copyrights belonging to me, for select episodes of “Torchwood” and “Doctor Who” and additionally included items in the script, such as the names of my family members and friends in the “Children Of Earth” 5-part miniseries on “Torchwood.”
Recently, I saw a bio page for the BBC/E4 program “Skins.” The homosexual father and son team of Bryan Elsley and Jamie Brittain, who are the writers and creators of the extremely dysfunctional and distasteful teen show “Skins” was mentioned in conjunction with Madonna’s Kabbalah member Russell Davies. The article stated Bryan Elsley and Jamie Brittain used to work for Russell Davies. They are also Davies’ BBC co-workers.
Now, imagine my horror and repulsion, when I scrolled down the character list for the show “Skins” and see my godbrother’s name “JJ Jones” listed as a character (his first name is John, but his family and friends call him “JJ”).
Imagine my horror again, when I read about the character and realize said character not only has my godbrother’s name, mimicking the sick conduct Madonna/Davies did to my family, but also infringes his image and likeness as well. This infringing character was created when my godbrother was 17-years-old. He is now 19.
Things the character on “Skins” has in common with my godbrother “JJ Jones”:
1. The name “JJ Jones”
2. 17-years of age
3. Wears braces
4. Grew his hair out a bit (his mom kept commenting on it, as she wanted him to cut it)
5. Lives with his mom a single parent
6. A very smart student
7. Hangs out often with his two best friends
8. Has a penchant for drinking Tropicana (an American, Florida brand of fruit juice that amazingly appears in a British show)
How does the BBC explain, how people connected to Madonna via Kabbalah, not only wound up in criminal possession of an illegally made copy of my Copyrighted Catalog, infringing items from it via using them without permission, but said characters in the infringing programs, now mysteriously have my mother’s name MILLIE, a variation of my name AISHA (“MISHA“), a look alike character that looks a great deal like my sister, the name my of my godmother’s husband who invented reggae music CLEMENT DODD (turned into the variant name “CLEMENT mcDOnalD“) and his colleague, the late reggae legend, DESMOND DEKKER‘s name used as “MR. DEKKER” in the programming (Note: My dad interviewed Desmond Dekker’s family on his radio show, listened to by millions around the world, shortly before Russell Davies did this invasive madness) and now my godbrother’s name, image and likeness, appears along with the other infringements, as characters penned by these same writers, Russell Davies, Bryan Elsley and Jamie Brittain.
Let’s not forget, prior to this, the BBC called my dad, a renowned musicologist, twice in Jamaica for interviews on famous public figures that are friends of the family. I kept wondering how they got his number. They also interviewed my aunt, an award winning author, Lorna Goodison, prior to all this as well.
Therefore, the BBC does know my family. Not to mention, the BBC has come up in my website stats numerous times, before and after these incidents regarding Russell Davies, Bryan Elsley and Jamie Brittain transpired.
It’s bad enough for Madonna and co. to violate my privacy, but while their invasiveness was going on, she and her comrades at the BBC, invaded the privacy of my sister and godbrother, who were minors at the time this unlawful activity began. That is absolutely criminal.
I am also of the belief, they found out what my sister looks like and based the aforementioned “Torchwood” character on her (“Lois” from Torchwood’s “Children of Earth), via photos I had taken of her at the airport, that I emailed to her in Jamaica, after I extracted them from the card of my digital camera.
“Lois” from Torchwood’s “Children of Earth” looks like my sister. I asked my mom and another relative to look at the picture and tell me what they think and they said she does look like her (except, my sister usually has her hair straight – however, in the photos that I took of her at the airport and emailed to her, she had the front of her hair braided):
Violating the privacy of minors is a very serious crime. Turning two minors, that are private citizens, into characters on TV, at the request of a sick, devilish pop star, Madonna, invading innocent people’s privacy and harassing others, as she is psychopathic and obsessed out of her non-singing mind, is disgusting and nasty.
Russell Davies, Bryan Elsley and Jamie Brittain, have also added other very defamatory and sick items to the characters lives, based on my sister and godbrother, that are more than enough grounds for criminal charges and a lawsuit.
Once again, Madonna and co. have gone too far. The worst part in all this is, we are innocent people that have nothing to do with Madonna or her lunatic Kabbalah cult members like Davies.
And I promise you, all that are involved in committing this foul, nasty misconduct on those shows, that criminally invaded the privacy of minors, will see the inside of a prison cell before this is all over. You have my word on it.
Do, pray tell, what did my young sister and godbrother do to you? They are two good, decent, hardworking kids that make great grades in school and are trying to live their lives.
How did they deserve for a group of vile, despicable, perverted lunatics to invade their privacy and beam their lives, image, likeness and in my godbrother’s case, his actual name, around the world (his mom’s distinct last name that is different from his, was also used for a Russell Davies’ TV character on “Torchwood”).
Do stand up like men, albeit cowardly homosexual men, obsessed with underage boys and girls – and tell the world what my young sister and godbrother, who do not even know you at all, nor do I, did to you that they deserve this criminal nastiness and invasiveness you’ve done in conjunction with your fellow Kabbalah cult member Madonna. You must be so proud of yourselves spying on and picking on underage youths, you perverts.
Really, what if I took the low road, as Madonna has done once again and cast a character in one of my scripts with her daughter’s name, writing that the 12-year-old girl is to be dressed like an underage prostitute, trying to be sexy for the camera. Oh wait, Madonna has done that to her daughter already for her latest video, trying to shock people for attention.
Regarding, Russell Davies, Bryan Elsley and Jamie Brittain, what if I pen a script, casting your respective parents’ names, image and likeness, as characters that molest kids and pee on them in the woods, as singer Elton John was accused of doing, by the Sun Newspaper UK. How would you feel about that.
I can get their names off Wikipedia if you’d like (and knowing Wikipedia, there is a 99% probability the names would be wrong, anyway).
But I wouldn’t do something like that. Because at the end of the day, one has to ask one’s self, what kind of sick people do things like that, you know, as you have done to my innocent family and I, who’ve done you no harm.
Once again, if the shiftless, useless, corrupt FBI had done their jobs from 2005, when they first received the case, those depraved animals could not have taken things to such sick levels, causing irreparable damage to innocent people, including minors, as mentioned above.
And the FBI wonders why I have nothing positive to write about them. Take a good look at that mess, as two young people have now been harmed, because you corruptly decided to let a foul, vile, dirty old pop star that audiences don’t even care about anymore, run loose with this madness, committing crime after crime, against innocent people, so she and Hollywood could criminally rip me off, as my Copyrighted Catalog is very valuable.
Then again, I shouldn’t be surprised that the FBI doesn’t care about kids, as it was widely reported, the FBI told the parents of missing children to buzz off.
You call that law enforcement. You are such unmitigated failures at what you do. Hands down, the worst law enforcement agency ever.
In the 1990’s, Donald Trump, bought the famed Maralago estate in Palm Beach. This week it is being reported, a Russian businessman, Dmitry Rybolovlev, bought the property from Trump for $100 million dollars.
Rybolovlev plans to tear the house down. This news will not sit well with Palm Beach locals, as the house is a 90-year-old landmark.
Trump snares $100 million contract on oceanfront estate
An oceanfront Palm Beach mansion Donald Trump owns is under contract for sale to an unnamed foreign buyer for $100 million – the property’s official asking price – according to sources close to the billionaire real estate mogul.
Yesterday on PBS, Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama said during an interview that he wants to offer a second Stimulus package that would give Americans money back to help towards the soaring cost of living in the U.S.
While, I’m sure people would appreciate it, I don’t think it will greatly help the economic problems in the country. He did however, have another idea, of giving energy rebates to help with electric bills. That sounds like something that would be very helpful to many.
Al Sharpton (left) and Barack Obama (right) having a laugh
People who live in the cold states have it harder than others, as heating bills can get very high. If you live somewhere like Florida or California, you mostly need air conditioning, but it’s not mandatory (without it, you’ll be uncomfortable and sweat like Bill Clinton under oath answering questions about Monica Lewinsky).
When it gets a bit chilly in states like Florida and California, you can just throw on a sweater. But if you live somewhere like Minnesota, Wisconsin or New York, you will need heat during the winter months and that can get costly.
Light companies have been adding on the increased cost of gas to people’s bills and that can spell major problems if the price of gas per barrel keeps escalating as it has been.
A few days ago, confirmed Hillary Clinton supporters vandalized a parked motorcade of Democratic nominee Barack Obama’s vehicles in Orlando, Florida.
They sprayed slurs all over the vehicles. For example, one SUV was sprayed with the words “Obama smokes crack.” Teapot calling the kettle black when everyone knows Bill Clinton “inhaled.”
Obama: Oh well, I guess it’s back to my bike, then.
City Vehicles Vandalized With Political Messages
ORLANDO, Fla. — Racial slurs targeting Barack Obama were discovered spray painted tonight on dozens of city vehicles in Orlando.
The vandalism happened in a City of Orlando parking lot on the corner of south and orange.
Phrases including “Obmama smokes crack” and others phrases with racial slurs were written in blue spray paint on the white city cars and trucks. Other vehicles appeared to have had their gas tanks tampered with.
…And The DNC Refuses To Give Her A Paddle
Chelsea to Hillary Clinton: you know we lost, right.
Hillary to Chelsea Clinton: yes, but keep smiling like nothing happened and maybe no one will notice.
The DNC has decided to halve the votes from the states of Florida And Michigan, who are being penalized for moving up primaries. As a result, Barack Obama gained, “67 pledged delegates from Florida and 59 from Michigan” and Hillary Clinton received “105 pledged delegates from Florida and 69 from Michigan.”
Barack Obama currently has 2,078 delegates, while Hillary Clinton has 1,915. Once again, Obama is still way ahead of her, by 174 delegates, putting him only 40 away from the nomination that requires 2,118.
Also being disputed is Hillary Clinton claiming the popular vote. An AP article contends:
“…And questioned her popular vote claim. Her assertion includes estimates for caucuses in Iowa, Nevada, Maine and Washington state, where no official candidate popular vote is available. It also includes the results from Florida, where no campaigning occurred, as well as Michigan, where Obama did not receive any votes because his name was not on the ballot.”
Florida, Michigan get all delegates, but each gets half vote
The committee’s ruling gave Clinton 105 pledged delegates from Florida and 69 from Michigan, with a total of 87 votes. Obama received 67 pledged delegates from Florida and 59 from Michigan, casting a total of 63 votes.
That tally leaves Obama ahead by the equivalent of 174 delegates.
If each delegate had been granted a full vote, Clinton still would have trailed Obama.
Story found here
Um, The Movie, Not The Country
In a copyright infringement lawsuit filed by a professional South Florida illustrator, Joseph Davis, the artist alleges he sketched characters and wrote a story in 1999 and later sent it to DreamWorks for consideration, after being introduced to an executive from the company by his aunt. Now watch Hollywood corrupt the case in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1…
It appears, as in the Missy Chase Lapine case, they gave him the standard industry rejection bit, waited a little, then shortly after, used his work without permission.
Missy Chase Lapine’s work was ripped off by Jessica Seinfeld
It also sounds like what happened with the Finding Nemo infringement case. The author, Frank Le Calvez, submitted the copyrighted work for consideration to the Hollywood studio, received a rejection letter, and once again, shortly after, they used his work without permission or payment.
Therefore, Joseph Davis is not the first person this has happened to. Quite a few copyright infringement lawsuits have been born in this manner.
|1995’s “Pierrot Le Poisson Clown”||2003’s “Finding Nemo” rip off|
For years I have warned people via my sites not to send Hollywood studios or music industry labels anything through the mail. They’ll simply open it and if they like it, change the title of the work and a few other minor details, in vain attempts at masking the infringement, then take full credit and royalties for it.
This is known as willful criminal copyright infringement and it is thoroughly illegal. But they don’t care about the law. It’s an industry of thieves.
If you are adamant about sending your work in for consideration, get a lawyer to present it. It’s not a guarantee your work won’t be infringed, but it improves your chances of it not happening.
South Florida: Illustrator files lawsuit against DreamWorks
May 16, 2008 – A professional illustrator from South Florida who says he created a story about animals who escape from New York City’s Central Park Zoo has sued Dreamworks Animation SKG, claiming the studio’s 2005 film Madagascar amounts to copyright infringement.
In his lawsuit filed Tuesday in federal court, Joseph Davis of Boca Raton said he used his signature style of animation in 1999 to illustrate his Animals Night Out story about four zoo animals who undergo “a series of misadventures” in New York.
Davis’ aunt introduced him to a Dreamworks executive, who after receiving the original version of his story, indicated the Glendale, Calif., studio was not interested in a business relationship with Davis, according to the lawsuit.
Six years later, the animated children’s film Madagascar premiered in theaters.
Story found here
Hillary’s Out Of Gas
Barack Obama (left) Hillary Clinton (right)
Lawyers for the Democratic party have announced that all of Florida and Michigan’s delegates cannot be seated, as it would be a violation of the DNC’s rules, in light of the fact that both states improperly moved up their primaries.
Unlike Hillary, Obama did not campaign in Michigan and his name was not on the ballot, as all had agreed prior to the primaries that the voting results of Florida and Michigan would be null and void. Therefore, there can be no fair way to address the disenfranchisement of Michigan voters.
Michelle and Barack Obama
DNC lawyers stated the most they could do was seat half the delegates in each state, which still would not give Hillary Clinton the win she desires, as even under that scenario, Obama is still too far ahead.
Dem lawyers: Fla., Mich. can’t be fully restored
May 28, 8:03 AM (ET) – WASHINGTON (AP) – A Democratic Party rules committee has the authority to seat some delegates from Michigan and Florida but not fully restore the two states as Hillary Rodham Clinton wants, according to party lawyers.
Democratic National Committee rules require that the two states lose at least half of their convention delegates for holding elections too early, the party’s legal experts wrote in a 38-page memo.
Story found here