Congressional Ratings Drop To All Time Low
In a sign of how dissatisfied and upset the American people are with Congress, approval ratings have hit single digits, dropping to an all time low.
These newly released numbers reflect what I stated last week – the current Congress is going to be remembered as a class of graduates that failed the nation when it needed them most.
The U.S. taxpayers pay you a handsome $100,000 per year in salary and you couldn’t put your differences aside to help the nation in one of its greatest moments of need – a monumental financial crisis that needs serious government intervention, as millions of people have lost their homes, with millions more in foreclosure danger.
Congressional Approval Falls to Single Digits for First Time Ever
Tuesday, July 08, 2008 – The percentage of voters who give Congress good or excellent ratings has fallen to single digits for the first time in Rasmussen Reports tracking history. This month, just 9% say Congress is doing a good or excellent job. Most voters (52%) say Congress is doing a poor job, which ties the record high in that dubious category.
- Terrorist Attack At The British Parliament In London's Palace Of Westminster Leaves 5 Dead And 40 Injured (Videos) judiciaryreport.com/terrorist_atta… 5 hours ago
- Two years ago I wrote on my site that the government needs to protect places like #Westminster #Parliament aishamusic.blogspot.com/2015/02/protec… 7 hours ago
- @CNN Rest in peace 😢 🇬🇧 8 hours ago
- RT @CNN: Big Ben lights up to honor the victims of the attack near UK Parliament in London cnn.it/2mWmSkl https://t.co/7gC3JTzfMk 8 hours ago
- RT @PrisonPlanet: Coded 4chan Post Hinted at Westminster Attack a Day in Advance gizmodo.com/coded-4chan-po… 15 hours ago
- @PrisonPlanet Why is there always something bad going on at the 4chan website. 15 hours ago
- @itvnews @carldinnen It's an isolated incident. In 2012 I often walked fr. Charing Cross to Victoria Station for exercise & always felt safe 15 hours ago
- @itvnews @carldinnen Put snipers on the roof and if anyone does anything violent/erratic, pick them off using that vantage point. 15 hours ago
- RT @itvnews: Palace of Westminster security under scrutiny after attack itv.com/news/2017-03-2… By @carldinnen https://t.co/i7OSAp2JoP 15 hours ago
- RT @Conflicts: PHOTO (Graphic): London attack suspect being taken away by paramedics. Knives seen on ground (circled) - @Telegraph https://… 15 hours ago
- RT @Reuters: MORE: Four people dead, including police officer, and 20 injured in UK parliament attack - anti-terrorism officer. https://t.c… 16 hours ago
- RT @upyorkshire: At least four people have died and 20 injured in at attack on London's #Westminster . Here's what we know so far: https://… 16 hours ago
- @Brian_Whit I get the distinct impression someone helped him & directed the attack, to have killed, maimed so many. 16 hours ago
- RT @CNN: Here's the moment the UK Parliament stopped after gunshots were heard outside cnn.it/2mUSzKC https://t.co/eECdpJ0ios 16 hours ago
- RT @DavidJo52951945: Scotland Yard think there was only 1 attacker who is now dead, but not 100% sure there was not more terrorists 16 hours ago