Witch Madonna Destroys Alex Rodriguez’s Marriage
Wife Cynthia Rodriguez Filed For Divorce Today In Miami, Lawyer Cites Madonna As Reason
Madonna Accused Of Brainwashing The Baseball Star With Her Sick Kabbalah Cult
A-Rod Exhibiting Symptoms Of Mind Control, Brainwashing And The Stockholm Syndrome – Fired Everyone From His Manager To Trainer, Replacing Them With Kabbalah People
A-Rod Isolating From His Family, Business Associates And Long Time Friends
Madonna brainwashed baseball star Alex Rodriguez with Kabbalah and caused him to abandon his family, friends and staff. Brainwashing is now Hulk Madonna’s only hope of trapping a man.
According to several reports that surfaced yesterday, that awful woman Madonna has broken up baseball player Alex “A-Rod” Rodriguez’s family via brainwashing him with sick, destructive Kabbalah. His friends and family are saying his mind is going (see article excerpts below).
If she thought people hated her during the adoption scandal, she should read the horrible things they are calling her now for what she’s done to this family. You really did it this time, you animal.
Cynthia Rodriguez’s lawyer, Earle Lilly, stated Alex’s “Relationship with Madonna was the final straw for Mrs. Rodriguez.” They said they do not believe it was a sexual relationship, but an emotional one where Madonna “brainwashed” him using “mind control” and into thinking she was his “soulmate” even encouraging him to abandon his family.
Brainwashing is the only way that could have pulled A-Rod
It looks so bad that this hard up, used up, beat up looking Medusa/Jezebel did something so devious and desperately wicked to an innocent family. The only way Madonna, He-Man She-man could pull A-Rod is with brainwashing.
“Cleaning Out Your Vessel”
According to Fox Sports Alex has been going through the Kabbalah practice called “Cleaning out your vessel” where you rid yourself of family, friends and business associates, replacing them with Kabbalah people. He is clinging to them though they are isolating him and destroying his life. This is very dangerous and is also known as the Stockholm Syndrome.
Due to the fact A-Rod’s net worth is $450,000,000 they have zoomed in on him as a financial target, much like they’ve done to others with substantial assets. Yahoo, The New York Post, Fox 411 and numerous outlets are reporting they are trying to get A-Rod’s money (see article excerpts and links below).
Cynthia and Alex Rodriguez in an undated photo
Many psychologists and cult experts all state, it is a standard cult practice to isolate cult members from their families, friends and associates by any means possible, brainwash them and then take their assets (see psychologists article excerpts and links listed below).
A-Rod’s not spending time with his family anymore, not even his new born, which is unnatural and a bad sign regarding what’s going on with him.
Separately, his long time friend was on TV this morning pleading with him to call him, as they used to be best buds, but now for no reason, he’s stopped speaking to him. He’s not the only one. A-Rod fired all his people from his manager to trainer and replaced them with Kabbalah people.
In another incriminating incident, A-Rod’s trainer and godfather to his children, Dodd Romer, stated Madonna “brainwashed” him with Kabbalah to the point he can’t think straight anymore, as he has “been pulled over to the dark side.”
Déjà vu. She did the same to Britney Spears, Guy Ritchie, Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton – it killed their respective careers and rendered them loco. Yankees fans shouldn’t hold their breaths.
Madonna and husband Guy Ritchie
Rodriguez has been going to the Kabbalah Center and doing all the brainwashed things Paris Hilton, Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan did before their public breakdowns over the course of the last year – like driving around listening to Madonna CDs all the time (read below). Madonna’s music is not exactly A-Rod’s demographic. His trainer said he goes into a brainwashed “trance” when her music videos come on. Psychologists describe this as a form of mind control using trances.
X17 and Splash photo agencies used to always report how Paris Hilton, Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan would listen to Madonna CDs in their cars all the time. They also kept robotically putting in plugs for Madonna in their interviews at the strangest times, in ways that were just weird, abrupt and out of place.
Madonna looks like a mentally ill zombie
Britney was even caught wandering around CVS drug store with a crazy expression on her face and a huge 500 plus page Kabbalah book called the “Zohar.” The whole thing looked completely awkward and staged.
Her former, unqualified manager, Sam Lufti, was the Kabbalah Center’s guy in Britney’s life that helped to push her over the edge to steal her money, which they did. They received a $35,000 donation, but an additional $1,000,000 in Britney’s funds and assets are still missing. I’ve got bad news for you guys, it is being said in the industry that Madonna slept with Britney. Ewww.
Madonna is a modern day witch. The things she and the Kabbalah Center profess as the way to so-called enlightenment is modern day witchcraft, casting spells, mind control, brainwashing, manipulation and reading stars to determine your fate. These are all things the Bible ascribes to witches. She’s even starting to look like a witch. I’m just saying:
Seriously, she is sick and insane. Look how she stole the African baby. Look what she’s done to A-Rod’s family. Look what she did to Britney. Look at what she did in my case.
You have to be a very sick, selfish, sadistic, psychopathic animal to do the terrible things Madonna has done to others. She deserves every bit of the public bashing she is getting for breaking up an innocent family to steal their money.
How many lives is Robert Mueller at the FBI going to let that animal destroy before they do something about her and that Kabbalah cult. Many people are hurt by what’s happened to A-Rod and history shall remember Mr. Mueller as the criminally negligent FBI director that sat back and on evidence of serious crimes, where innocent people could have been saved from that sick cult.
MIAMI – Alex Rodriguez’s heartbroken wife Cynthia believes her hubby has been “brainwashed” by Kabbalah-pushing pop icon Madonna and lured away from his family, an A-Rod confidant said.
In a bombshell interview with The Post, Dodd Romero — Rodriguez’s former trainer and godfather to his two daughters who spent last week in Paris with Cynthia Rodriguez — said he and C-Rod believe the Yankee superstar has been gradually drawn away by Madonna’s allure.
“Alex, God bless him, is lost,” A-Rod’s ex-pal lamented. “I think he got pulled in by the dark side, if you can say that nicely. He’s totally brainwashed.”
Cutting off his relationship with A-Rod “was one of the hardest things I’ve had to do, because he’s like a brother to me,” Romero said.
He said A-Rod is going through a kabbalah practice called “cleaning out your vessel,” which means getting out the old and taking in the new.
“To me that’s a way of saying leave your family and move on,” Romero said.
After hooking up with Madonna, A-Rod was soon frequenting Manhattan’s Kabbalah Centre — where he’s been spotted recently — in an all-white uniform, the sect’s symbol of purity.
The temple on East 48th Street near Lexington Avenue is the same center that Madonna and her family visited yesterday. “I’ve seen him walking out of it,” said doorman Andrew Rodriguez (no relation to A-Rod), who works at a building next door to the center.
And when A-Rod is driving in his car, he’ll only listen to Madonna music, the trainer said.
Rodriguez and Oseary became fast friends, and Oseary’s influence over A-Rod led the Yankee to a highly publicized breakup with agent Scott Boras, baseball’s most powerful player representative, according to a source with knowledge of the split.
Pop icon Madonna is using kabbalah to brainwash Yankee star Alex Rodriguez into believing they are “soulmates,” the ballplayer’s estranged wife is telling friends.
Friends say the baseballer has been “brainwashed” by the pop star’s mystical Kabbalah religion. “This all started with Kaballah,” one friend told the New York Daily News. “Alex told Cynthia that he’d discovered that he’d been looking for his soul mate. And now, he said, he’d found her.” The friend said Mrs Rodriguez had found a letter in which her husband told Madonna: “You are my true soul mate.”
Wife says Madonna using kabbalah to brainwash A-Rod
Pop icon Madonna is using kabbalah to brainwash New York Yankee star Alex Rodriguez into believing they are “soulmates,” the ballplayer’s estranged wife is telling friends.
PSYCHOLOGISTS AND CULT EXPERTS:
1. They define cults as organizations that feature “coordinated programs of coercive influence and behavioral control,” many religiously or politically oriented and increasingly centered on New Age self-improvement techniques that they claim are now being peddled to businesses. They enumerate the dangers of cults to the individual, particularly the attack on the sense of self; they analyze the leaders’ techniques (almost all these groups are authoritarian), including isolation from family and friends, trance induction, guided imagery and indirect suggestion; they offer practical advice on methods of helping survivors to escape and recover.
2. There may be other factors, but I see at least two major evolved psychological mechanisms emerging from the past to make us susceptible to cults. The Patty Hearst kidnapping 2 exemplifies one. We know that people can undergo a sudden change of thinking and loyalties under threat of death or intense social pressure and isolation from friends and family. Usually called “brainwashing,” it is also known as The Stockholm Syndrome 3 and “mind control.”
3. “A cult is a group or movement exhibiting a great or excessive devotion or dedication to some person, idea or thing and employing unethically manipulative techniques of persuasion and control (e.g. isolation from former friends and family, debilitation, use of special methods to heighten suggestibility and subservience, powerful group pressures, information management, suspension of individuality or critical judgment, promotion of total dependency on the group and fear of [consequences of] leaving it, etc) designed to advance the goals of the group’s leaders to the actual or possible detriment of members, their families, or the community.”
– West, L. J., & Langone, M. D. (1985). Cultism: A conference for scholars and policy makers. Summary of proceedings of the Wingspread conference on cultism, September 9–11.
4. Group members are thus often cut off and isolated from any outside frame of reference or objective feedback. They become constrained through their largely exclusive associations within the group, this may also include being substantially removed from family and old friends. All these factors can create a kind of vacuum regarding any meaningful critical analysis. And then the group and/or its leadership fills that vacuum with its own perspective and agenda…
The person in submission is also frequently isolated from family and friends and becomes very dependent upon the dominant authority figure.
1. People are put in physically or emotionally distressing situations;
2. Their problems are reduced to one simple explanation, which is repeatedly emphasized;
3. They receive unconditional love, acceptance, and attention from a charismatic leader;
4. They get a new identity based on the group;
5. They are subject to entrapment (isolation from friends, relatives, and the mainstream culture) and their access to information is severely controlled.
– Psychology 101, Carole Wade et al., 2005