Hillary Caught Lying…Again
Hillary running her fingers through her mullet:
Hillary Clinton has been telling a dramatic tale on the campaign trial that is so inaccurate it constitutes lying. The story is about a pregnant woman, Trina Bachtel, that died and her child stillborn, after allegedly being refused medical care at a Ohio hospital, due to being uninsured.
It turns out the story Clinton has been telling everyone for effect, isn’t true, as the young woman was not refused medical care in Ohio, nor was she uninsured. The hospital is offended. Where does Hillary come up with this stuff!?
Do you have some lying Hollywood scriptwriter doing your speeches or did you just decide to make up stuff off the top of your mullet head?
Ohio Hospital Contests a Story Clinton Tells
April 5, 2008 – Over the last five weeks, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton of New York has featured in her campaign stump speeches the story of a health care horror: an uninsured pregnant woman who lost her baby and died herself after being denied care by an Ohio hospital because she could not come up with a $100 fee.
The woman, Trina Bachtel, did die last August, two weeks after her baby boy was stillborn at O’Bleness Memorial Hospital in Athens, Ohio. But hospital administrators said Friday that Ms. Bachtel was under the care of an obstetrics practice affiliated with the hospital, that she was never refused treatment and that she was, in fact, insured.
Story found here
- RT @FunnyVines: Gramps in the back sinking shots.. https://t.co/ZSKRAyFAaW 25 minutes ago
- @michelleken31 @BeWarmers @seamiecoleman23 @FAIreland @ThreeIreland @JOEdotie @AVIVAIRELAND @Everton @RTEsoccer Aww, God bless them! 41 minutes ago
- RT @michelleken31: 5 year olds letter to @seamiecoleman23 @FAIreland @ThreeIreland @BeWarmers @JOEdotie @AVIVAIRELAND @Everton @RTEsoccer #… 42 minutes ago
- RT @BeWarmers: Shanghai Shenhua Stadium up in flames, Carlos Tevez's latest team's stadium... https://t.co/RyzMKlPiDH 42 minutes ago
- RT @Footy_Wankers: What a wanker 😂😂 https://t.co/o7YiQJSLMY 43 minutes ago
- RT @Footy_Wankers: Best celebration ever 😂🎣📸👏 https://t.co/RXIXFZuJnd 44 minutes ago
- RT @BeWarmers: The fastest way to get fired 😂😂 https://t.co/9qJm1b6qaU 47 minutes ago
- RT @millioninspir: What is coming is better than what is gone. 49 minutes ago
- RT @Arsenal: Get in, @Ains_7! 👏 Congratulations to Ainsley and @England Under-20s on winning the Four Nations Tournament 🏆 https://t.co/08… 49 minutes ago
- RT @TheFunnyVine: "You can't run away from your problems forever!" Me: https://t.co/IdPvUesc6G 1 hour ago
- RT @j0shbraithwaite: Messi gets a 4 game ban for swearing at an official but Neil Taylor will only get a 3 game ban for breaking an opponen… 1 hour ago
- RT @8funny_football: Goals at 25 years old: Neymar - 304 Messi - 295 Rooney - 197 C.Ronaldo - 189 Ronaldinho - 155 Who is your favou… 1 hour ago
- The Spanish dictionary added the word "inmessionante" for Lionel Messi which means "perfect way to play football" espn.in/football/blog/… 1 hour ago
- RT @BBSemasa: 🇦🇷 Argentina in World Cup Qualfiying: With Messi: Games: 6 Wins: 5 Losses: 1 Without Messi: Wins: 1 Draws: 4 Losses: 2… 1 hour ago
- RT @Eurosport_UK: Lionel Messi banned for four matches 😱 Argentina at risk of missing first World Cup since Mexico 1970😰 https://t.co/9kag… 1 hour ago