Home > Brad Renfro, drugs, Hollywood > Brad Renfro Died From An Accidental Overdose

Brad Renfro Died From An Accidental Overdose

February 14, 2008
February 14. 2008

This is a follow up to my Hollywood And Drugs article on January 23, 2008, where I wrote about actor Brad Renfro’s death of an overdose. It has now been confirmed that he did indeed die of a heroine overdose.

“Brad Renfro’s death ruled an accidental OD

February 11, 2008 – LOS ANGELES — The death last month of troubled 25-year-old actor Brad Renfro was caused by a heroin and morphine overdose, according to the coroner’s report.

The Los Angeles County coroner’s office has ruled Renfro’s death was accidental. His body was found on Jan. 15 in his home.” http://www.suntimes.com

Story found here

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: